Canglow Windows and Doors in Edmonton
Our window products include: replacement vinyl windows, new construction vinyl windows, architectural series replacement and new construction vinyl windows, bay and bow windows. Our door products include: steel entry doors, fiber glass entry doors, garden doors, French doors, patio doors and custom doors. Every window and door we sell is covered by a life time warranty and qualified by Energy Star.
The international Energy Star symbol is a simple way for consumers to identify products that are among the most energy-efficient on the market. Choosing Energy Star labeled windows over a conventional model will save you thousands of dollars in energy costs over the years. With our windows and doors, you will not only be saving money but will also help save the environment. See what Canglow Windows does for the environment and what you can do in Going Green section.
Old, single-pane windows waste energy, require a lot of maintenance, are hard to clean and operate. Here is how to determine weather your windows need to be replaced:
- Structural damage of windows (e.g.: rotten frame)
- Poor seal between the window and the frame (windows are leaky and drafty)
- Single glazing
- Fading interior colors
Advantages you get with replacement vinyl windows:
- Vinyl windows are extremely low maintenance – reduce the time you spend on home upkeep.
- Save a bundle of money with vinyl windows – you will save up to 40% on energy bills. Energy star qualified windows and doors are your guarantee of superior energy performance.
- Compare to wood windows – most vinyl windows cost at least 10% to 20% less than a comparably-sized, high quality wood window.
- Weatherproofing – vinyl windows have an ability to withstand the most severe climatic conditions.
- Noise Reduction – double and triple-pane windows will reduce the outside noise.
- Added security features of vinyl windows – our windows have multi-point locking system.
- Great investment – maximize your enjoyment of vinyl windows now and add value for the future, if you will consider selling.
- Protection from sun damage – our vinyl windows allow fewer ultraviolet rays to pass through glazed areas.
- Upgrade the aesthetics of your most prized possession – new and improved windows and doors will bring improved lighting and ventilation while enhancing curb appeal and view.